A sticky welcome post is an incredible approach to present data on your blog that you generally want to show your readers. This sticky post will remain on top of your posts as a permanent post without date or footer content.
Most sticky welcome posts will hold a picture or logo and content to welcome your followers to your blog. You can promote bargains, make affirmations, compose a bit of something important to you or your business. Provided that you request a premade or specially craft with a sticky welcome post, the designer you are working with will undoubtedly arrange it for you: however imagine a scenario in which you need to change your substance in the future or include a sticky yourself. In this tutorial I am gonna let you know how to make a sticky post in blogger.
Don’t miss out this: Create Menu Bar in Blogspot Using Labels that Categorizes PostsFollow These Steps for Sticky Post
- Resize an image (a photo of yourself, logo or any other image) about 120 or 150px
|Click on New Post for New Post|
- Login in to you blogger dashboard
- Click on New Post to create a new post
- Click on HTML Tab
|Click on HTML|
- Upload that image to a blog post and align it to left.
- Copy the HTML code of your image and paste it in Wordpad file
|Copy the Code|
- Now Close or discard the post you have just created. The purpose all of this was to get the HTML code
- After completion of above steps go to Layout and click on Add a Gadget
|Click on Layout|
- Select HTML/Java Script from Add Gadget Menu
- Copy/Paste the HTML Code in the popup box
- Write you content / message directly after the code. (Click on Rich Text if you want to see the image and message
- Click on Save
If you find this tutorial usefull or got into problem while applying this to your blog/site, please leave a comment below, will be pleased to help you out. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us on G+ for latest updates.